Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Love Hobbits

My friend Tabs posted in my facebook a new item from ThinkGeek that she felt was right up my alley.. well she couldn't be more right. They are Hobbit Plushie feet and they are pretty EPIC!! They would have been an instant buy for me but since my birthday is little over a month away I am trying to restrain myself from buying anything for myself and instead putting it out there that I would like these. If I don't get a pair for my birthday I'm hoping they are still available afterwards. They are only $20 so if you want to buy yourself a set you can get them HERE

Also I've decided today that I am going to attend Comikaze Con which is Stan Lee's new comic convention here in Los Angeles. It's a new con but folks who have attended have said it's a much smaller version of San Diego Comic Con. I plan to cosplay the entire weekend as a Hobbit. I love that outfit and folks seems to really like it. The cool thing is the con only costs $30 for the weekend. If anyone wants to join me please let me know.. Here's the link to the con. http://comikazeexpo.com/ 


1 comment: