Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Buffy Bro Night

After work I headed over to my buddy Robert's place for our Buffy watch/rewatch. He ordered some yummy Italian food and we started with some episodes from season two. First up was "Inca Mummy Girl" Which when it first started I was like.. oh this isn't one of my favorites but after it was over I actually really enjoyed it. Not sure why my memory had me not liking it. And it also introduced Oz (Seth Green).

Next up was Reptile Boy, again not one that I remember fondly but really enjoyed. I liked Willow in this one.. as she really stuck up for Buffy and how Angle and Giles were treating her... good stuff.

Our final episode for the evening was one of my favorites from Season Two.. Halloween. This one has so much going on. But the big reveal about Giles/Ripper was just enough to get you wondering. And once again Willow in her "sexy" ghost outfit was pretty hot.

Three really enjoyable episodes. I'm so happy that I'm rewatching this series with someone who's seeing it for the first time. They tend to see things or think things that you never did. Can't wait to continue our Buffy watch next week.

I crashed at Roberts place tonight since I had to be up early for work the next day. So after the third episode we called it a night and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment