Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Editing Gimpy Life

Tonight I stayed up late editing the final CompanionCast for My Gimpy Life webseries since it's due to be released tomorrow morning. Though season one has ended, I still have a few ideas for some followup episodes before I decide what to do with this podcast. I haven't heard if there is going to be a season two, which if it happens I'll be back from that. But it's a wait and see kind of thing. Maybe I'll release monthly or bi-monthly podcasts every so often updating folks on Teal's life... who knows. I plan to sit down with Teal sometime soon to record a follow up podcast and we can decide where we want the podcast to go next. It's been a fun but short run but I have a feeling this isn't the end of My Gimpy Life Podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment