Monday, August 27, 2012

Saying Goodbye

Got up at 5:00am and left my house at 5:30. Chris was heading back to Montana. :(  Luckily he was flying out of Burbank but still had to be there an hour early and the airport is still an hour away.  Got him there at 6:30am for a 7:30 flight. We said our goodbyes (or as I like to say, "See you later").  And I'm happy to say there were no tears. And honestly I don't know if that's good or bad.

I care for Chris more then I have ever cared for him, and miss him when he's not around but maybe because we talk almost everyday online and we are working on several "secret projects" together he's never far from my thoughts. And with his special dog tags that he gifted me he'll always be close to my heart.

I didn't have to be at work until 10am and it was currently 6:30am. I didn't want to drive home so I asked my buddy Robert if I could crash at his place and of course he said yes. I got to his place at 7:30 and crashed, I was so tired. My alarm went off at 9:30am and I headed into work. I don't know if the nap helped me or hurt me. I was not feeling so great and before the nap was actually feeling okay.

Mondays are always bad here at work and having very little sleep the entire weekend it made it even worse. The lack of sleep was so well worth it for spending as much time I could with Chris. There's always tonight to catch up on some sleep... or not.

I have two podcasts due this week My Gimpy Life Ep 105 and MASH 4077 Podcast #38. So when I got home from work I made some dinner before starting on My Gimpy Life. I got everything strung out and it was 11pm and I couldn't keep my eyes open so I opted to go to bed as I'm no good if I can't thing properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment