Thursday, August 9, 2012

No More Weekends

Tonight when I got off work (at my regular time.. yay). Got home around 8pm, had some dinner and all I wanted to do was watch some TV. Unfortunately I realized that for the next three weekends I will be working on The Guild from morning to night and won't have any time to really edit my upcoming podcasts.. which means.. yep I have to edit them in the few hours I have between getting home from work and sleep. 

So tonight I worked on my next MASH podcast. It's due on the 15th so I'm hoping to get it done in the next day or so. Tonight I manage to get the first cut done and then started to upload the episode so I can move to the next step and edit in audio clips. That will happen tomorrow.. but for now it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment