Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hanging with Jes

Woke up early as my friend Jes arrived last night from up north and we were going to hang this weekend.This was more of a one on one visit. And Jes pointed out that this was our first ever one on one visit, which is hard to believe since we've been friends for several years. I think our last planned one on one turned into mini party so this this time we kept Jes' visit on the DL.

Started off with some breakfast and TV, while we woke up. We then headed out back and painted the back of my house for a few hours, we got the majority of it done and with with a few touch ups later the back of my house will be finished.

We headed to Islands for lunch and when we got home we debated on what to do next... go hiking at Vasquez, do some more painting or just chill. Since Jes and I rarely chill or in fact hang out that's what we did the rest of the night. For dinner we made some lasagna, had some wine and we just hung out and watched some TV/Movies (finally watched my Avengers on Blu-ray) and just chatted. It was a lot of fun hanging with Jes.

No comments:

Post a Comment