Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yard Work, TV, Minecraft & Buffy

Project "Sell My House" continues once again with Yard work first thing in the morning. Luckily for me it's cooling down so when I do go out it's a bit cooler. Today we actually had a nice breeze so I was able to be a bit more yard work done today then yesterday. I have almost every weed pulled from between my house and the garage. I also used my newly stringed weed wacker to take out the weeds on the left side of my drive way. Still lots to go but I'm making progress.

Continue to take breaks and try and catch up on some of my recorded TV. I also did a few hours on Minecraft with my bestie Chris. I play on his server and today we moved to another part of the world and started completely over. We also have monster mode on.. not a big fan of that. I enjoy the game for the building of things.. not the fighting of monsters.

I replaced the toilet seat in my guest bathroom. It's now the proper size. Can mark that off my list of things to do.

And for the evening I drove out to Mar Vista to hang out with my buddy Robert. It's our Buffy Rewatch night. We first picked up some Taco Bell for dinner.. then continued our Buffy viewing. We are still on Season 2 and started with  "Passion". That's one of the best of Season 2, in my opinion. Next was "Killed by Death" which was okay, then we watched  "I Only Have Eyes For You", a good episode and what is crazy one of the guest stars in this episode actually responded to my tweet.. .pretty awesome. And finally to finish off the night we watched "Go Fish". Not a favorite of mine but not horrible. So that ended our Buffy and Bros night.

Didn't stay the night like I normally do as I'm not working in town and traffic would be much easier at night then in the morning.. so we said our goodbyes and I headed home.


No comments:

Post a Comment