Sunday, September 30, 2012

Podcasts and TV

Today was all about Podcasting and Catching up on TV. First thing I did this morning was watch MASH S2 episodes 17 to 22. I was recording the next six episodes of my MASH podcast and I had yet to watch the episodes. I mean I've seen all the episodes but it's nice to watch them a few days before to refresh your memory. So I did four episodes before I took a break and watched the mid season finale of Doctor Who. I was going to watch it with my bestie Chris. We both held off watching it until we both had time to watch together, though I'm in Cali and he's in Montana.. we make it work.

This was the last episode that would feature the Ponds as his companions. We've known since this season began that they were leaving in this episode. But we didn't know what to expect. Were they going to kill them off or have them just forget or what. I have to say I was not disappointed. I also cried like a baby several times, especially at the very end. It was a very bitter sweet ending for the Ponds.

After Who I watched the premiere of Star Wars The Clone Wars season five. It was a good start to the season. I didn't think it was an OMG amazing episode but it was good. I'm looking forward to my weekly dose of Star Wars for the next few months.

Then I finished watching the remaining two episodes of MASH right before I jumped online to record a further six episodes of my MASH 4077 Podcast. Meds and Al, my co-hosts joined me and though we had some major skype issues I think the shows turned out pretty well. It's going to take some creative editing but that's not uncommon for this podcast.

After I finished the podcasts I ran out to grab a bite to eat. When I got back I watched some more TV. This time I watched an episode of Hot Set. It's a new Syfy competition show with production designers. My friends Greg Aronowitz and Red 5 were featured as one of the competitors and they actually won $10,000. Besides Greg being my friend his set/concept was leaps and bounds better then his competitor. It's a fun show.. I'll continue to watch.

And finally it was time for the second season premiere of Once Upon A Time. This IS my favorite tv show on right now. I watched it with my bestie Chris since we use to watch it together before he moved to Montana. So now we watch it together and text back and forth. And like with Who it was a blast watching it with him. We'd texted each other with questions or OMG or reactions to what just happen. It's amazing how close you can feel to someone when you're watching the same thing 1000 miles apart. Loved, loved, loved the opening of season two. Interesting twist and I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

So it was a full day of podcasting and TV.. good times where had.

No comments:

Post a Comment