Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Buffy & Bros Resumes

It's been a good three weeks since Robert and I watched some Buffy. So as soon as he was back in town he booked some time to hang. First ate some yummy dinner at Taco Bell then went back to his place and started Buffy. For those who don't know, I am doing a Buffy re-watch, I've seen the entire series and loved it. Robert has never scene the series so we started at the beginning and it will take us months to finish but we're having a great time.

We made it to Season Three on our last visit, but was only able to watch the first episode. So tonight we started with S3, Ep2 "Dead Man's Party", not one of my favorites, I'm not a huge fan of emo Buffy. I know this episode had to be done to get the gang back together and the good thing is that this storyline didn't linger for episodes.

After that we moved on to S3, Ep3 "Faith, Hope & Trick" Now this is when the season and series starts to hit it's stride.. at least in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of Faith but I think her addition added so much to Season 3 and I can't wait to show Robert where it goes.

And our last episode of the night..  S3, Ep4 "Beauty and the Beasts" We get the return of Angel, again not a favorites but really good, that's what I love about Buffy.. even there okay episodes are better then almost anything else on TV. I really like Seth Green's character Oz and he was brought to the for front of this storyline. Robert thought this one was really tense with the Jekyl character attacking Oz then Oz changing and attacking the Jekyl character before Angel comes in and snaps his neck.

Glad to be watching Buffy again and Robert seems to be really enjoying it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment