Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fighting the Blues

Today was a really lazy day. I still have many podcasts that I have to get edited and ready to be released as I am leaving the last two weeks of December. I have a ton of things I need to do around the house, like continue painting the outside or prepping the deck for sanding. Again none of this has been done. On top of all that I was extremely restless today, more then usual. I couldn't sit still for more then five minutes and my mind was going at a million miles a minute. I had so much to do that I couldn't do any of it. I hate feeling this way and I have to say that this year has been particularly bad. I've only worked 2 1/2 months out of the entire year. That is the least amount of work I have every done since I started working when I was 14.

I should be taking this time to get stuff done and my mind knows that but I just can't motivate myself to do it. Of course when I get a job again I'll be kicking myself  for not getting more done while I was off.. it happens every time. You would think that would motivate me but it doesn't. I don't know what's wrong with me... everything is such a struggle.

I did mange to get about 2/3'ds done on an upcoming Alien Nation podcast. It's something but far from what I could have accomplished today.

I hope I can get out of this funk soon.... I gots stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment