Friday, November 30, 2012

Hanging with Brett

My buddy Brett came over this evening to have dinner and watch a few screeners. I haven't had a chance to spend some one on one time with him so I was really looking forward to this get together.

Brett and I met on The Guild, he's part of the Guild of Extras. I think we actual talked for the first time while at Comic con and I really though he was a nice guy. So we continued to chat here and there on facebook and he finally attended one of my movie marathons and that sealed the deal.. Brett instantly become a new member of my "Geek Mob".

And I have to say after spending about five or six hours with him today I like him even more. He arrive a little before six and the first movie he picked was The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I had seen this movie a few weeks ago when my buddy Aaron, but I loved it so much that I had no problem watching it again. I have to say I loved this movie even more. And Brett really enjoyed it as well, so that made the rewatch worth it.

I made us lasagna and garlic bread for dinner and by the time Perks was over the food was ready. So we ate and started our second movie, Cloud Atlas. Again I went to a screening of this about a month ago with my buddy Robert and totally loved it. But watching it again with Brett I loved it even more. It truly is going to be one of my favorite movies of 2012. I saw and understood so much more. And watching with Brett (who I found out is a human IMDB) made it so much more enjoyable. I can't wait to watch this movie again.

Once that movie was over it was late so we just sat for a few minutes and chatted. Said our goodbyes around 11pm and he headed home. It was a great day and I can't wait until we get to hang out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment