Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Lazy Sunday... kind of

Woke up today determined to finish my next MASH 4077 podcast. I was up early around 7am and I jumped right in. As I was doing my podcast I started doing laundry. It has built up over the past month or so. You think having a washer and dryer in my house I would do it more often.. but no that's not the case. While editing my buddy Chris popped online and I mentioned playing some Lord of the Rings Online as we haven't been able to play together for a few weeks. Of course he was all for it so we planned to play a little after I finished my MASH podcast.

A few hours into editing and on my second load of laundry my washer started making some crazy beeping sounds. I went to check it out and my clothes were sitting in a foot of water and the machine is not running. Yeah my washer is broken. There are a ton of dirty closes all over the laundry room and kitchen, I only manage to get one load done which was currently drying in the drier. I didn't have time to play around with it so I left it for the time being and went back to editing my podcast.

I finished around 12:30pm and uploaded it to podbean.. MASH 4077 #48 is now ready to be released on February 15th.

I told Chris I was ready for some LOTRO and started up the game. We played about three hours when I realized was a starving, my computer also decided to stop working so we took a break. I grabbed some food and also pulled my wet clothes out of my broke washer.

Played for another four hours for a total of seven hours.. it was fantastic. As I have mentioned playing LOTRO is a great stress reliever. And playing with my best friend in a world that I adore is nothing but win win.

Afterwards I made some dinner, I also rung out all my wet clothes enough so that I could put them in the drier.

Finished the night by watching a bit of TV. Got a podcasts done and played one of my favorite games with one of my favorite people... yeah it was a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment