Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Work Update

So my job is still an up and down adventure. Just when I think I have everything under control and running smoothly, something happens and everything is turned on it's head. I've decided to not freak out, to take it a day at a time. I mean in the end it's just a job and not worth getting tightness in the chest or stressing out over. Of course I am me so I will continue to stress out but I'm going to constantly be telling myself to calm down, it's not life or death, just breath.

I've worked in the entertainment industry for over 18 years. I know all the BS and stress that goes along with it. Yes I am tired of it but for now I have to accept it and continue moving forward until the opportunity of change is presented to me... let's just hope it's sooner then later :)

Tonight I was at work from 9am to 9pm, it was the longest I have been here since starting this new job... and to be honest 12 hours isn't that bad compared to some of my past jobs. As long as 12 hour shifts aren't the norm I think I'll be okay.

I'll still complain here and there but I am very happy to be employed and I'll stick with this job until they see otherwise.

Lucky for me I find my Lord of the Rings Online MMO playing a great stress reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment