Monday, February 25, 2013

Work Woes Continue

Well it was your typical work Monday, busy, stressful and just crazy. The show is moving along at full speed. It was a busy day but busy is good as it makes the day just fly by.

I got home and just wanted to relax. I didn't feel like playing LOTRO or edit more podcasts (which I really should do). I just sat and watched TV and vegged.

Well at 9:30pm I got a call from work, the person on the other line was extremely upset with me. Earlier in the night I had sent out an email with my update on the status of Post. I send this email out every night. Well tonight's email I mentioned something that, to me, isn't a big deal but to the Executive Producer it was and she was not happy and in turned call this person with her grievances, in which this person called me with her grievances.

I assured this person that I didn't do this on purpose or with any malicious intend. I was being honest in the email and it never crossed my mind that it was a problem.

Needless to say it just further soured my thoughts to this job and after I got off the phone I felt sick to my stomach and went to bed. Of course I didn't see and tossed and turned all night.

Not the best way to start a work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment