Friday, March 22, 2013

A Nice End To My Week

So with my new routine in place I started my day once again by looking for a new job (nothing yet). I then finished my MASH podcast, there wasn't much left to do other then upload the file and create the show notes. I then moved onto to working on things for the webseries. Preparing for a webseries is a lot of prep work and we really haven't even gotten into it yet. The writing is coming along, I should be sitting down with Chris this weekend and working on some key scenes with him.

Wootstock tickets went on sale today. Now I went to Wootstock last year and enjoyed it but it's not something I have to go to every year like it is for most of my friends. Plus the $50 ticket price is just to rich for my blood, but several of my friends Olivia and Chris were at work and couldn't get tickets so I purchased several seats for them, but getting to that point was an choir as I was texting both and both were super busy and weren't getting back to me fast enough that seats I had selected were being bought out from under me. In the end it all worked out and I got them their seats right next to each other.. so all is well.

Did a little bit more webseries stuff before taking a break for lunch and headed out to El Pollo Loco, on my way back I decided to go for a hike at Vasquez Rocks and spent the next hour roaming around that park.. it was quiet and peaceful. I sat on a peak for about 20 minutes just lost in my thoughts.

Got back home and watched a bit of TV that I recorded.. I'm still very behind in my TV watching.

I then played a few hours of Lord of the Rings Online and ended my night joining my friends in a Google Hangout. I came in a few hours after it had started around 8pm. But it lasted until midnight when it was just Chris and I. They are also alot of fun. While I was there in the chat was Aaron, Kim, Robert, Doug, Kevin, Chris and Chris' Pac Man game. It was a nice way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment