Sunday, March 17, 2013

Podcasting, Friends & Once

Today I got up, played an hour or so of LOTRO and watched some recorded TV off my DVR. My friend Aaron came over and we hung out for an hour or so before Rupert and Robert joined Aaron as they went off to play paintball (which is near my place, hence why the met up here). I was suppose to go but I had to record several episodes of my MASH 4077 Podcast. So at 12:30 I jumped on skype with my buddies/co-hosts Al and Meds. For the next few hours we recorded six episodes of our MASH 4077 Podcast... it was a lot of fun.

When I was done I could have gone to paintball for an hour but instead I decided to watch a bit more recorded TV (I'm so far behind on my shows). The guys got back around 5ish and we headed out to dinner. We went to Islands as we haven't been there in a while. It was great hanging with the guys, we had some good food, great laughs and fantastic company.

When we got home Aaron had to take off (he lives down in San Diego), but Robert and Rupert decided to stay and watch a movie. We opted for one that we all saw but loved, Wreak-it-Ralph. Such a well animated, well acted and well told story. That was finished around 8:30pm and the guys said their goodbyes and headed home (only to realized when they got to Robert's place (an hour away), Rupert had left his keys at my house and they had to drive all the way back here, felt really bad for Robert.)

After those guys left I got onto Facebook chat with my bestie Chris and we watched the latest two episodes of Once Upon A Time. Since we can't be in the same room to watch, this is the next best thing. Once Upon A Time continues to impress me. These last two episodes were amazing, so much stuff is happening. I can't wait to see how they are going to end this season, if it's anything like season one we are in for a real adventure.

Spent the last hour of the day playing some LOTRO, I can't wait until Chris is done with his promotion studying so he can start playing again. We haven't played together since mid February.

No comments:

Post a Comment