Thursday, March 21, 2013

Getting Into A Routine

So this has become my new routine and I think I like it. Today I started my day by taking a half hour and looking for a new job, I then worked on editing a podcast (MASH 4077), Writing/Working on my webseries and playing Lord of the Rings Online the rest of the day. What is different then other days is I did each of these things all day long. So after looking for work, I started editing my MASH 4077 podcast for about an hour then stopped, then I worked on my webseries for an hour or so and stopped. Played a few hours of LOTRO and stopped and then started working on the podcast again and so on. Every few hours I would stop what I was doing and move on to something else.

It really kept me busy all day and I never got to overwhelmed or bored with one thing. I think this how I will do things from here on out. Instead of working on my podcasts for six or seven hours straight and being burnt out by the end so that I don't don't another one I'll take my time through out the day to finish it. Same goes with writing my webseries. I'll get writers block and instead of getting frustrated and write something horrible I'll just stop and move to something else and then in a few hours come back to it fresh and new.

I don't know why I never thought about doing this before.. would have saved me a lot of wasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment