Friday, April 12, 2013

Office Clean Up And A Few Shots

Today I wasn't feel so hot.. my friend Lydia who is visiting from Switzerland was going to Disneyland and she asked if I wanted to go and I said no.. I know I must be sick if I turn down a trip to Disneyland. My stomach and digestive system hasn't been feeling so hot the past week. So it was pretty much a low key kind of day. I spent the majority of the day cleaning up my office area. Packing up stuff that has accumulated over the past six months.

I started feeling better in the evening, which was good since my buddy Chris as having one of his weekly Google Hangouts and I found out that Google Hangout has an option for low bandwidth and if I select that, then I could actually do a video hangout. So I joined in and we were having fun when someone mentioned a drink and the next thing I knew everyone was drinking. By the end of the night I had had 14 shots of coconut rum and was feeling fine. I did lots of laughing, which amused everyone. And feel out of my chair a few times... I was tired by 11pm and called it a night. Let's just hope I don't wake up tomorrow with a horrible hangout... but if I do.. it was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment