Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Marian Call House Concert

A few days ago my buddy Luis texted me and asked if I would be interested in having Marian Call do a house concert at my place in June. I didn't hesitate as I have loved her music for many years and I'm a huge fan. So today Luis and I had a google hangout with Marian to go over details of the house party. We chatted for about 30 minutes. We talked about what she needed for me, the date it would be happening and the time. By the end of our conversation everything was good to go and the concert was set.

So I'm having a Marian Call house party concert on Sunday June 30th starting at 2pm. I created a Facebook invite and started adding people (guests) who I thought would be interested. Well when I was done there were over 60 people. My house can't hold more then 40, maybe 50 if it's standing room only. But my property can only hold about 30 cars and that's squeezing them in. Remember I live off a dirt road so there is no street parking.. all vehicles have to park on my property. So I went back through and had to un-invite about 20 people. It was tough having to pull folks from the invite. But I narrowed it down. So now I'll wait and see who is interested from those invited. I have to have at least 25 to 30, so if I don't get that many yes' then I'll open the invite again and open it up to anyone who wants to see her.

Should be a lot of fun and I can't wait until June 30th. You can read more about Marian Call and listen to her music HERE

EDIT*** Update, If you are interested in coming to this concert please drop me a line at Dathon1@yahoo.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment