Thursday, May 9, 2013

Podcasts, Studies and Cupcakes

Worked on my MASH 4077 Podcast again for an hour or so, I don't know why I can't finish it but I get distracted and side tracked.

I got an email from a USC student and they asked if they could interview me as they are interested in talking to bloggers who update their blogs frequently and write about the occurrences of their everyday lives.. I guess it's for a study.. but they are also going to be doing documentary about it as well. I'm kind of interested.. it could be fun, but I haven't decided if I want to do it or not.. think I'll take a few days to figure it out.

The big plan for today was to recording and edit my next Alien Nation podcast. It's due to be released tomorrow and my brother and I haven't even recorded it yet.

So my brother came over around 2pm and we jumped right in. We try to watch and record at least two episodes per get together and that's what we did this time around. We watched episode 16 "Partners" then we had a great time discussing the episode for the podcast. Then we watched episode 17 "Real Men" and recorded the podcast for that episode. Both episodes were funny, poignant and just really well done. I think my brother and I get better and better at this as we go along. I mean our chemstry has always been there but our episode discussion is getting so much better. Of course it could be because these are some really good episodes.. either way I'm very happy with how this podcast is turning out.. now only if more folks were listening to it.

My brother left around 6pm and I got to editing. I worked on an off for the next six hours and by midnight I was exhausted and my eyes were hurting from staring at a computer screen all day. So I called it a night and planned to finish the podcast tomorrow morning and release it then.

Had a craving for some lemon cake.. so in between editing my Alien Nation Podcast I made some yummy lemon cupcakes.. making cupcakes is so much easier, there like bite size piece of cake.. and they make less mess. I planned to have only one last night but wound up having two.. but they were so good I could of had three or four with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment