Saturday, July 6, 2013

Games, Friends & a Masquerade

So I got both of my buds addicted to Candy Crush last night. So this morning we spent a good hour lying in my bed just chilling and playing Candy Crush together. I then went and made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. It was a pretty awesome morning just hanging with my bros.. We were heading down to North Hollywood around 10:30am for a Birthday lunch for our friend Jes at 11:30. So we spent the next hour or so getting ready to leave.

We got to the Pitfire Grill but the time was pushed back a half hour so we just hung out and played some ping pong before more folks started to arrive. It was a fun lunch, lots of friends showed up. It was nice catching up with some that I hadn't seen in a while.

On our way home we stopped by Men's Wearhouse to pick up Chris' tux.. it did arrive... Yay!!! We also had Wienerschnitzel for lunch as it's one of Chris' favorite fast foods (as well as Robert's and mine) and they don't have them in Montana.

Afterwards we went back to my place and once again just hung out and enjoyed each others company. We watched Despicable Me as Chris had never seen it and we were hoping to see the sequel tomorrow before Chris left. It's such a fun movie and the more I watch it the more I enjoy it.

Both guys had plans tonight. Robert had a date so he left around 5pm. While I helped Chris get ready for his event The Labyrinth of Jareth. He was surprising our friend Jes who was also attending tonight. I've wanted to go to this masquerade for years now but one thing or another has always kept me from it. This time around it was finances. Anyways I helped Chris get into his tux and Assassin Creed accessories. He looked pretty awesome and I know he was happy with the end results. I even came up with a solution to keeping the Assassin Creeds emblem attached to his cummerbund.

I then drove him down to downtown Los Angeles where the event was taking place. Traffic wasn't that bad and I managed to get him there just a little after the 8pm opening.

I picked up some dinner and went back home. It was weird to be alone in my house, I mean I'm always alone in my house but the past four days I have had one to two other folks crashing here and you quickly forget that feeling of being alone, until you are alone again.

Luckily for me Robert got back to my place around 1am. We talked briefly about his date before crashing. Chris was out partying the night away and going to crash elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment