Thursday, August 8, 2013

Workout, Blogging and LOTRO

Did my workout first thing this morning, been doing 20 minutes on my elliptical during the morning and then again doing another 20 at night. Only manage to do the morning one today, I tried to do my night set but wasn't feeling so hot and just couldn't find the will power to do it. I'm bummed that I didn't get it done but then again it's only been a few days of this new 'get fit' kick and I did do 20 this morning so that's something. Still trying to adjust to this "new" routine.

I worked on the yard for a few hours and believe me that's a workout all unto it's own. Trying to make this place look presentable for possible buyers. Still need to finish the painting of the house before it can go on the market, but I still hope to have it up by the end of August. (Finger's crossed)

I did alot of blogging today and finally caught up with my daily blog. When I'm caught up like this I have time to blog about stuff in my head. The topics vary from personal views about hot topics, observations about human behavior and some are just rants. I tend to start to write them and not really be able to get my thoughts down in written form so I usually set them aside and come back to them at a later date.. well today I was able to finally finish another one.

I love blogging, I know I don't have a large readership but I don't care.. I blog partly to keep everyone (Friends and Family) up to date on my life, partly because I like getting things off my chest, partly because it's like a daily dairy and most of all it's fun for me.

I finished my day with some LOTRO play, the Summer Festival that was suppose to end a few days ago is still going so I continue to do their daily tasks. It's a nice way to end my day, and a good stress reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment