Friday, September 27, 2013

"Get Fit" Week 8

So it's been two months (8 weeks) since I started this new "Get Fit" attitude to losing weight and bettering my health. There were a few hiccups along the way with my elliptical breaking, going up and down in weight but with my new elliptical and my new NutriBullet I think I'm finally getting back on track.

So it's Friday and like every Friday for the past eight weeks I weight myself first thing in the morning. Last week I was at 202 and I was hoping to get down to 200 today and sure enough my scale said 199, I was ecstatic, but wanted to double check before I got to excited, so I got off and got on again and this time it said 200. I figured I'd try a third time thinking that I'd either get 199 or 200, well it was 199.5. So I erred on the larger number and officially say that I weighted in at 200 pounds. Down another 2 pounds and a total of 10 pounds loss in two months. That's five pounds a month, which isn't great but it's also not horrible. I've come to realization that this is going to be a slow process for me. I have to be patient and vigilance and keep the downward motion going. Let's hope I can get below 200 by next Friday. I haven't been below 200 in years... fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment