Saturday, October 19, 2013

Feeling Better, Need a Doctor?

Finally after five days of being pretty sick I'm actually feeling better today. Well enough to go outside and run a few errands, I have to go grocery shopping as I'm tired of eating out, well I'm not tired of eating out but I know it's not good for me. So I wanted to pick up some food that I can cook at home. I also needed to go to Lowes and pick up some paint supplies as I'm starting that venture again. I have to have my house painted and ready to go by the end of October as I made a promise to myself that I will have this house up on the market starting in November.

I did pretty good for the most part..  I wasn't feeling 100%, more like 75%, so I didn't want to push myself to hard but I had to get out of the house. I actually lasted 3 and a half hours before my body told me to get back inside and rest... which is exactly what I did.

In geek news.. they released the trailer for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special. I have been looking forward to his for some time. The trailer gives me chills but they are really keeping this storyline a secret.. which is awesome. Can't wait for November. Check out the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment