Wednesday, October 16, 2013

TV Shows & Firefly Game

Still sick and it's getting worse.. besides the fever, sore throat, ear and body ache you can add hacking cough to my symptoms.

I spent today pretty much the same as yesterday.. sitting on the couch and watching TV. I caught up on a lot of recorded TV shows.. I started with How I Met Your Mother, this season is very different then the last. I wonder if the entire season is going to be what happens hours before Barney and Robin's wedding. I hope we see more of Ted's "future" wife. Still enjoying Mom, it's not my favorite of the new sitcoms but very funny. I'm liking Dads on Fox, again like with Mom it's funny but not a must see for me.. yet. Loving Brooklyn Nine-Nine, this is one of my new favorite comedies which is funny because it wasn't on my list to watch at the beginning of the TV season and I only started watching because I saw a little bit of it at the end of my Dads recording and it made me laugh. I dropped We Are Men, I recorded the second episode on my DVR but I had no desire to watch it.. not a good sign so I just deleted it and pulled it from my record schedule.

The one show I was really looking forward to seeing today was the 2nd episode of The Tomorrow People.... I loved the pilot episode. The second episode didn't wow me as much as the pilot but it was still very enjoyable. I like where the story is going.. it's going to be interesting to see how Stephen is going to continue to work for the bad guys when the "bad" guys are killing his kind. And I don't know why he won't tell his mom what's going on and who he is as well as his father. You know she's going to find out sooner or later. Also why doesn't he tell his best "girl" friend. You know she's going to get involved somehow. Can't wait to see how this all unfolds. 

I got an email from Thinkgeek about a new Firefly board game.. here's some details about it.

In Firefly: The Board Game, each player captains a Firefly class starship. And now that you're the Captain, you're gonna need a crew! You'll find them all over the 'Verse - same with gear and upgrades. Because what fun is captaining a ship if you can't customize it?!? Once you got your ship set (or as set as you can), look for work! The jobs you accept all depend on how questionable your morals are - will you just do delivery missions for the Alliance, or will you go all loose cannon and go for the illegal missions? And speaking of the Alliance, they're out there, too. As are the Reavers. So be careful, take risks, make mistakes, get messy, and enjoy Firefly as you never have before! Firefly: The Board Game - so much fun, we're going to stop writing now and get back to our game!

Sounds shiny right!!! You can purchase it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment