Friday, October 18, 2013

"Get Fit" Week 11

Not much "getting fit" for me this week.. unlike last week being on set all week and putting in long hours, this week I have been sick. I must have picked something up while on set last week. I haven't felt this bad in a long time. Needless to say I did not workout. I could barely stand for more then a few minutes without getting dizzy. That also prevented me from making food and since I live alone and had no one to help me I went out and picked up fast food to eat for most of my meals.

Unlike most people who are sick and don't feel like eating all I did was eat, I was starving all the time and because I felt like crap all the time all I wanted was comfort food.

Well with all that said I expected to get on the scale this morning and gain weight this week but to my surprise I did not. I didn't lose any weight either but maintained my weight from last week... 200lbs.

One of these days I will actually get below 200lbs.. hopefully next week.  Thursday was by far the worse day of this illness but I'm feeling a bit better today. I hope to be back up and running by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment