Friday, October 25, 2013

"Get Fit" Week 12

Well it's been three month and I'm not doing as well as I was hoping but I was super sick last week and I haven't fully recovered this week. I haven't started working out as I didn't want to put any wear and tear on my body and cause me to get sick again. It was bad enough with painting and I think I may have pushed myself to far then. But with all that said I was trying to eat a bit better so I wouldn't gain any weight since I'm not working out. Well I guess it worked as I weighted myself this morning and I came in at 200 lbs once again. So that's a lose of 0 but a gain of 0.

I'm hoping to get back into my routine and start losing weight again. I've only lost 10lbs in the last 3 months. That's only 3.3 lbs per month, I was really hoping for 5 lbs a month. I know I sound like a broke record but I'm still struggling with my eating, I just don't know how to get around that. Also I think the fact that I have been stuck at 200 lbs the past five weeks really has effected my motivation. I feel like even when I'm eating better and working out I'm not losing I'm just maintaining and it gets frustrating.

But I gotta check my chin up, I'm still down 10 lbs I just need that extra push to get me below that 200 mark. Maybe next week... fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment