Thursday, October 24, 2013

Painting, Minions and Captain America

Today was all about painting the garage. I never would have guessed that it would take me so long to paint my house and garage. I have so much more respect for people who actually do this for a living. I paint for a few hours before my arm is killing me and I need to take a break. Even with painting for eight hours I only managed to do three sides of the garage. And that's just one pass, I'm sure everything is going to need a second coat. I'm hoping to get the garage done by tomorrow night.. but I'm not holding my breath.

In geeky news.. I came across this really cool video. I am a huge fan of the Minions from Despicable Me movies. So when I saw this I was surprised as I had never seen it before. So I investigated a bit more and found out that this is a "short" called "Puppy" and it's going to be on the soon to be released Despicable Me 2 DVD/Blu-ray (December 10th). This leaked out and has shown up on You Tube several times but keeps getting taken down. I managed to get a copy of it so if you want to check it out.. watch below.. it's extremely cute and I totally love it.


They also released a trailer for Captain America 2 - The Winter Soldier.  Captain is my favorite of the Avengers so I'm really looking forward to this movie. Loved the trailer, looks like this movie is going to go a bit darker then the previous ones. I can't wait to see it... well I'll have to wait until the Summer of 2014, but until then check out the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment