Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Disneyland Visit of the Year

I took a break for all this moving and unpacking craziness and treated myself to a trip to Disneyland. This is my first visit of the year. I was to meet up with my buddy Brett but while I was on my way there I got a call and he informed me that his driveshaft just fell out of his car and that he would not be joining me. I was bummed of course as I was looking forward to hanging out with him as it's been far to long since we have hung out. I even debated on just turning around but I was already more then halfway there and I really needed a Disney fix so I continued on.

I'd never been to Disneyland solo and I have to say it really isn't that great. I mean I rode all my favorite rides and was there longer then I expected to be but it's not the same when you don't have someone to share the experience with.

Regardless I did enjoy my visit and it was a nice change of pace. But I don't plan on doing another solo trip anytime soon.

Since it was a weekday and I left Disneyland during rush hour it took me almost 2 hours to get home but when I did I just couldn't sit around so I continued with my unpacking and re-organizing, only taking to skype with Erik.

No comments:

Post a Comment