Friday, April 25, 2014

S.H.I.E.L.D., R2D2 & Fun Videos

Once again I didn't do much today, still feeling the effects of my vacation. Tried to blog a bit but didn't get very far. I uploaded some of my vacation pictures but not all of them. Just really wasn't in the mode to do anything but sit on the couch and watch TV.. which is exactly what I did.

Today I caught up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I had six episodes on my Tivo. I've been hearing great things about the recent run of episodes but I have loved every episode that has aired so far and these latest ones are no different. So many big changes, and I'm glad they are following the storyline of what happened in Captain America 2. S.H.I.E.L.D. is no more.. what does them mean for our gang. Also finding out that Ward is part of Hydra was spoiled for me on twitter but I have to say I didn't really care as he's my least favorite of all the characters. For a while I was afraid they were going to make May the bad person and then I would have been pissed but they didn't. I had a great time watching the six episodes.. only a few more left before the end of season one. We still don't know if the show has been picked up for a second season.. but it's looking good.

If you know me you know I'm a HUGE R2D2 fan, I mean I have him tattoo'd on me. So when I saw this I had to add it to my "must buy list, when I get a job". What's funny is minutes after I posted this on Facebook my brother replied with "just bought one..." Can't wait until I can purchase one myself. If you want to purchase one you can go HERE.

I came across several videos that I wanted to share with you guys.. first one was at the Oscars and involved Benedict Cumberbatch. A picture was released of him photo bombing U2, which I posted on my blog a few months back. When I first saw it, it made me laugh out loud. I liked Cumberbatch.. he was great in Star Trek, The Hobbit and as Sherlock but this pushed him up to a whole nother level. While I was in England my buddy Matt mentioned there was a video and showed it to me.. OMG... it's priceless.


The second video I wanted to share is all about Science bitches!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment