Sunday, April 20, 2014

Wondercon... Again

We didn't get up as early as we did yesterday. Jes, Dallas, Chris and I were going back to Wondercon for the last day of the convention. Once again Chris was the only one who cosplayed.

We got to the con around noon and started to walk the floor. My goal for today was to pick up the latest Star Wars Pop figures (which I did) as well as take pictures of cosplayers as I really didn't take that many yesterday.

I was still feeling the effects of my month abroad and was tired after an hour of walking around but I tried my best to keep up with everyone. We ran into friends here and there and walked around taking pictures of cool cosplayers.

A group of us did manage to get together and go out to lunch at a local Tony Romas. Joining me for lunch was Rupert, Dallas, Luis, Chris, and Jes. Dallas made a joke to the hostess asking if there any table available as it was dead, she obviously didn't have a sense of humor and was kind of rude to us as she seated us. I was actually on the verge of asking for her manager. I don't know if it was because I was still exhausted from my trip or what but she rubbed me the wrong way and I was ready to call her out on it.

We went back to con for a few more hours before calling it a day and headed home. Once I dropped off Jes and Dallas, Chris and I went back to my place to hang out, watch some TV before calling it an night. Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland.. that should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Missed you this time. We just came up for Sunday, and we had a great time. Sounds like you did, too.

    ReplyDelete