Monday, July 28, 2014

Post Comic Con & The Hobbit Trailer

I didn't experience any post comic con blues as many of my friends did. I think that might be because Lydia is still staying with me, my buddy Chris is here until later tonight and my favorite Irishman is here until next week. So I'm still surrounded by good friends.

I can say that I'm exhausted after comic con. Today Chris and I got up, I made some breakfast and we watched A Knights Tale. This is a movie that I can watch any day at any time. If it's on TV I will stop what I'm doing and watch it. So it was the perfect way to relax the Monday post comic con.

Went out to lunch with Chris, Dallas and Jes today. It was hot outside but nice. As we were leaving I twisted to get out of my chair and did something to my lower back. I've  had lower back issues for many years and at time have these "muscle spasms" or "pinched nerve" issues, but the pain only lasts a few hours and then everything is okay again.

I drove Chris to the airport and we said our goodbyes. I didn't do much for the remaining day. My buddy Brett found this really nice photo online of me in my Bilbo cosplay from this past weekend.

And the most exciting news was the release of the teaser trailer for the next Hobbit movie. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. I have been waiting all year to get a first look at the final Hobbit movie in this trilogy and I have to say it didn't disappoint... I CAN'T WAIT!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment