Saturday, August 2, 2014

Why Do People Stare?

So I wanted to ask a question to you all and/or share an observation of mine and wonder if this happens to other people.

Why do people stare at me?!?!

I've noticed this the past 10 years or so but I tend to have people stare at me. These are complete strangers, people I see on the street, or in a store. It doesn't matter where I am, people take a long hard look at me. Even when I catch them looking they don't look a way, it's like they are trying to figure out something.

Now I know it's not because I'm the nice looking, I've always considered myself average when it came to looks. So is because I look Funny? Interesting? Strange? or do I look like a "famous" person? I don't get it.

Maybe it's my height, I'm only 5'3", stocky, broad shoulders, barrel chested. Maybe my body is shaped funny... I really don't know what it is.

I do have a very small "fan" base thanks to appearing on The Guild and various other webseries. I also have a fairly decent size following from listeners to all the podcasts I hosts. But I can't imagine they are "fans" and recognize me from those things.

So it brings me back to my original question, why do people stare at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment