Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hawkins, Birthdays & The Quest

Started day with TV issues.. my 60" TV has been going dark the past month or so. Now it's taking a few minutes to actually start up. I mean I hear the audio but the picture takes a while to start up. I don't think it's going to last much longer.

So I came across this movie called The Theory of Everything gave the trailer a watch. It's actually the life story of Stephen Hawkins and I have to say it looks really good. I don't know if he is involved with this movie, but I hope he is. I don't really know much about the man but after seeing the trailer he looks to have had one of the most romantic love stories in a long while. I'm looking forward to seeing this when it hits theaters. Check out the trailer below.


Another video caught my eye and left me mesmerized. I kept trying to figure out how it works.


I came across another cute video that reminded me of my life. It's Murphy's Law, what ever line I get into it will move the slowest.


Headed out to celebrate the Birthday of my buddy Dallas, we went to this interesting high end burger place out in Glendale. I couldn't afford a $10 dollar burger so instead chipped in for some fries and a very expensive diet coke (spent $11 for those, yeah way to much). After the dinner the group headed out to go drinking down in Hollywood with other friends but I opted to head home instead. I'm not a big drinker, drinks cost money and I really wasn't in the mood to be in a bar.

So I headed back home and watched episode 2 of The Quest with my buddy Erik, and I have to say that I'm loving it more and more. The production values still blow me away and I'm loving the storyline. I also realized that one of my favorite Paladins (contestant) is my friend Bonnie who I met earlier this year at a friends birthday party.. I knew she looked familiar. If you're not watching this you are really missing out on something special.. especially if you're a fan of Fantasy like I am.

Anyways I found a cool Behind the Scenes video from the premiere episode. It's a cut/extended scene. If you watched episode one be sure to watch this video as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment