Saturday, August 9, 2014

Melissa, Joey, Working Out & Galavant

So I got up this morning, and started watching a new sitcom called Melissa and Joey. Melissa & Joey is an ABC Family original television series starring Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence that premiered back in 2010. I've seen commercials for it and it looked cute so I thought I'd give it a go. Though I am watching a few other series I like these quick 22 minute per episode series. I'm a few episodes in and I'm really enjoying it.

Well that was until my 60" 5 1/2 year old TV died. Yep, I go to turn it on and instead of the green "on" light I get the dreaded red "lamp" light. So I'm hoping the fix is just replacing the lamp. I don't know how hard or easy that will be or the cost but I figure it should be cheaper then buying a new TV.

I came across several videos that I wanted to share with you guys...

First is a one of the most honest workout videos that I have ever seen. It's totally me when I go to a gym.. both the girl and the guy :)


Next is a new TV series that's coming to ABC this fall called Galavant. It's a fairy tale-themed musical comedy television series. Yeah it sounds crazy and after watching the trailer I'm still not sure about it but I'll defiantly be watching. It kind of reminds me of Princess Bride but with musical numbers.


Later in the evening I went to Paramount to see a screening of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with my buddy Rupert. I'll be posting a review on a separate blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment