Monday, August 4, 2014

HIMYM, Star Wars & Sundries

I came across this awesome mashup picture combining Star Wars with How I Met Your Mother. It's pretty awesome and I had to share it with my buddy Chris who loves both of those things.

My friend Felicia Day announced that her company Geek and Sundry has been acquired by Legendary Films. This is huge news and I'm extreme happy for Felicia and everyone associated with G&S. Can't wait to see what comes out of this collaboration. You can read more HERE.

Today was Lydia's last day of her vacation and the last day she'll be staying with me. She has been here for 33 days, but all good things must come to an end. I have to say it was nice having a roommate for a month but it will be nice to live alone again.

I really miss Star Wars Clone Wars but there is a new series about to start called Star Wars Rebels, unlike Clone Wars which took place between episodes 2 and 3. Rebels takes place between episodes 3 and 4, which is a section of time that we've never seen. Here's an extended preview of the pilot episode. Check it out below...


No comments:

Post a Comment