Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween... I don't have any plans for tonight as my new job pretty much drains me of all my energy and I don't normally get home until around 8pm. I was invited to my friend Tom's place for a party and you all know how much I love dressing up in my Hobbit gear and really considered going but it was a long hard day at work so I opted out.

I also live in a secure building with only six apartments and none of the tenants have any kids so I also had no trick or treaters. That's one thing I miss about Halloween, passing out candy and seeing all the cute kids dressed in their costumes. The past few places that I have lived I haven't gotten any kids and as long as I'm at this apartment I won't be getting any in the future.

I considered going over to my brothers and go trick or treating with my niece and nephew.. maybe I'll do that next year.

If you celebrated Halloween.. I hope it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment