Here is what will be released in the coming years.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: May 1, 2015
- Ant-Man: July 17, 2015
- Captain America 3: Civil War: May 6, 2016
- Doctor Strange: November 4, 2016
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2: May 5, 2017
- Thor 3: Ragnarok: July 28, 2017
- Black Panther: November 3, 2017
- Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1: May 4, 2018
- Captain Marvel: July 6, 2018
- Inhumans: November 2, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2: May 3, 2019
Another fun episode, lots of character interaction, and some nice character development. I enjoyed how this story to told, via backstory as each member was talking to a psychologist. I like that we see a bit more emotion from Walter and it's confirmed that he does indeed like Paige. I think my only complaint about this episode was them having to "prove" themselves again. It seems like in every other episode they're competence is being questioned. If they continue to do this it will get old fast. Other then that I still loving this show. Oh and I have to mention the guest star from NCIS: LA was fantastic.. hopefully will see her again in future episodes.
And one more thing about Scorpion... it was picked up for a full season... WOOHOO!!!!