Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Music

I love Christmas and Christmas music and I always anticipate when KOST (a local radio station) starts playing Christmas music a few days after Thanksgiving. Well today I remembered that Pandora has a Christmas channel and I was a bit stressed here at work so I decided to plug in my headphones and listen to some Christmas music.

It was like an instant hug, I was smiling from ear to ear and all warm inside. It's crazy how music can do that to you. I was trying to be sneaky while listening as I didn't want anyone to bitch or complain that it's too early for Christmas music which I have heard many times already this year. But my whistling and humming along to the song kind of gave me away.

Oh well.. I don't care what people say or think. I love Christmas music and I can listen to it whenever and where ever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment