Sunday, November 16, 2014

Laundry, TV, Minecraft and Friends

Today I had to get several chores done, since my job I haven't been able to do any sort of laundry. Luckily for me I have quite a few pairs of socks, underwear, jeans and tees that I can go a month without washing anything but today I had to do laundry so I loaded up my car with my seven loads and headed over to my local laundry mat. Washing and drying seven loads look about three hours to finish.

When I got home I watched a bit of recorded TV as my TIVO is starting to get full. I watched the latest episode of Scorpion, I'm still loving these series. I'm so happy that it's doing well in the ratings.

Around 5pm my buddy Chris asked if I wanted to play some Minecraft. Now my buddy Chris and I use to talk everyday but the past five months or so we barely say hello online so when an opportunity comes up to "hang out" with him I can't say no. We played some Minecraft games and had so much fun. We played for about 2 hours before calling it a night.

During the evening I skyped with my buddy Erik and we watched the latest Flash episode together. Like Scorpion, The Flash is good and doing well in the ratings. I'm loving the special effects and we're getting a bit more info about the overall story. So far it's pretty much the "meta" human of the week story.  It kind of reminds me of the early seasons of Smallville with it was Kryptonite infected human of the week, but it's still fun to watch.

So it wasn't the most relaxing Sunday.. but it was a productive one as well as I got to hang out online with several friends.. so that's always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment