Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Screener, States I've Visited and a New Roller Coaster

This screener season has gotten off to a very slow start, so far I've only gotten 2 screeners but today I got my third "Get On Up". At first I had no idea what this movie was but after checking it out online I realized I do remember hearing about this. It's the James Brown biopic. I can't saw it's high on my list to watch but you never know I may give it a go.

So after the bad news we got about marriage equality in the 6th circuit today was the opposite. A Montana judge has ruled in favor of the freedom to marry for same-sex. So now all Montanans will soon be able to enjoy the pleasure of marrying the one they love.

Saw this on Facebook, it's a map that you can mark all the states you have been to. As you can see from the map that I've pretty much covered the Pacific Northwest and the New England States. AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, ID, MA, MD, MT, NJ, NV, NY, OR, RI, UT, VA, WA, WY. My buddy Matt mentioned in my comments section "So basically you hate the Midwest?" and I replied with "Well I am a gay man.. So the Midwest kind of doesn't like me". I don't think I've purposely have avoided these states, it's just the other states were more of a priority. I do hope to one day to visit every state.

And one last thing I want to share with you guys is this amazing video of an upcoming roller coaster being built in Florida.. it's said to be the tallest. It looks amazing and I'd ride if for sure if I ever make my way over to FL again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment