Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day with Family

Merry Christmas... I spent the night at my brother's house last night so I could be there when the kiddos opened up their gifts. Kenobi was up at 7 and ready to open gifts but Molly was still sleeping and would be cranky if we woke her up so we opened our stockings.

Molly woke up around 8:30 and my mom and step-dad Chuck arrived around 9. We started opening gifts and it took a while as the kids got quite a bit. We finished around 11 and I started to make Christmas dinner.. Lora, Mike and the kids went over to Lora's brothers house to exchange gifts. While they were gone I was home alone so I decided to watch Guardians of the Galaxy. I've only seen it a few times at the movie so was looking forward to watching it.

I remember loving this movie but man I really enjoyed watching it again. It's definitely one of the best films of 2014.

Everyone was home around 3 and dinner was ready so we all enjoyed a very tasty Turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

When we were done with dinner we watched a screener that had brought, Big Hero Six. I had seen it but the family had not. It was so much fun watching this movie with Kenobi and Molly. They loved every minute of it. Laughed out loud many times and mimicked the characters.

When the movie was over I said my goodbye and headed home. Traffic was horrible and it took me nearly two hours to get home but I finally got home around 9pm and called it a night. I had a great time with the family this Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment