Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Feeling Great & Jedi Boots

Most days I'm either sleep deprived or sore from working out or fighting my depression but some days you just wake up and you feel amazing.. well today was one of those days. I woke up at 5:30am and felt completely rested. I had my typical pre-gym breakfast, half a cup of oatmeal and my chocolate protein shake. Got dressed and left my place at 6:30am and headed to NerdStrong. I had a great workout with amazing people, it was tough but good. Got home around 8:30am and made my typical second breakfast of 2 slices of bacon & 2 eggs.

Took a shower and head out from my place at 9:15am and arrived at work at 9:30. I was as happy as I could be, I felt as though I could have done anything. Of course the euphoria wore off fairly quickly once work started.. but man was it an amazing four hours. Wish I could feel that way every morning.

When I got home from work a package was waiting for me. It was my Jedi boots.. well I'm using them for my Twi-lek Jedi cosplay. I found them on ebay and they were a bit pricey ($85) but they were prefect and once I tried them on I knew they would work out great. My Twi-lek cosplay is slowly coming together. Still have to get my lekku, make my jedi robes and tunic and purchase and learn to use a air brush machine. I'm hoping to have all this ready for Wondercon at the end of March but it's more then likely gonna happen for SDCC in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment