Monday, January 25, 2016

Getting Contacts

I have decided that I want to wear contacts. I've been wearing glasses for over 20 years now and I did try to use contact way back when but had the hardest time getting them in so I figured I'd never be able to wear them. Well now that I have been cosplaying I really want to try and get contacts as it's difficult to go to cons and not wear my glasses while cosplaying. Luckily I can see fairly decent without them so I can walk around without bumping into things but nothing is sharp and I can barely see peoples faces.. I feel like I miss so much while I cosplay. So I'm going to get prescription for contacts and will just have to learn how to put them in. I also want to get color contact (Green) to wear for my Samwise Hobbit cosplay and my Twi-lek Jedi cosplay. Hopefully I can get to an eye doctor soon as I'd love to have them before Wondercon at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment