Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Rock Creature, Guardians 2 Pix & My New Passport Photo

I came across this video and thought it was pretty cute so I went to find it on youtube and found out that what I saw was just part of this animated short. I don't know why I love this so much but I do. I mean the animation is fantastic and there is no dialogue but the look on this poor rock creatures face when the people start attacking him for him saving them is priceless. Here's the full version of it.. it's really short only a few minutes long.


Marvel released the first photo of the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. The characters are only in silhouette but omg the tiny Groot on Drax's shoulder is priceless. I can't wait to see this sequel.


And the final thing I wanted to share was my horrible passport photo. I'm renewing my passport so I had to take a new photo. I went to a local Fedex place to get the photo and as I was smiling the guy said they don't allow smiling in photos anymore for passports. So I did what I thought was a neutral face but instead I look upset.

I actually looked up to see if it was true that you couldn't smile and it is. But they said you can do a half smile. If it wasn't so expensive I'd re-do them but I figured I won't be using my passport much so I won't have to look at the picture. I debated on posting the picture to my blog but figured if I was going to talk about it I might as well post it too.. so here's Kenny looking miserable.

Not sure when I'll be using my new passport, but I hope to take a trip overseas very soon. I wouldn't mind visiting the UK and Ireland again but I think my next big adventure is visiting New Zealand and Hobbiton. Talk about beautiful from what I have seen New Zealand is magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment