Thursday, March 10, 2016

Captain America Trailer 2 & Being Sick

Today they released the second trailer for Captain America - Civil War. I've been super excited for this sequel since I saw the first images and this trailer has heightens my excitement, and I loved the cameo of Spiderman at the very end. I can't wait for this movie.


A few days ago I woke up with a sore throat in the morning and yesterday I woke up with that same sore throat, ear aches and over all body ache but I went to workout hoping to sweat whatever it was out of me.. well that was a big mistake as I came home yesterday feeling horrible. So this morning I opted not to go to gym (which killed me) but I knew it was best. I also only manged to stay at work for a half day before calling it a day and going home to crash. I hate being sick and I really thought I made it through this last wave but I didn't. I hear that i'll be super sick for a few days but then only be kind of sick for the next few weeks. I hope I don't miss to much gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment