Monday, March 7, 2016

Hufflepuff Pride & Magic in America

I signed up for Pottermore way back when they were beta testing the site and I was sorted I was sorted into Gryffindor. I was okay with that.. I know I'm a Hufflepuff and proud of it but I have a fondness for Gryffindor. So the site revamped itself a while back and I finally got around to being resorted. It's a brand new test for sorting and this time around I got HUFFLEPUFF!!! I'm super excited that I was sorted into what I feel would be my house if I attended Hogwarts.

Speaking of Pottermore Mrs Rowling is releasing a bunch of new stuff about Magic in America.. it's inprepreation for the new movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them which comes out in December of this year.  Check out the cool video below.. and then go check out Pottermore HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment