Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Fourth Visit to Hogsmeade

Today I was suppose to go on a hike in Malibu Canyon to the MASH site with fellow NerdStronger but we were rained out. So after my NerdStrong workout.. I headed to... you guessed it.. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hollywood.

Joining me once again was my friend Lauren, she was suppose to go on the hike as well so instead we decide to go back to Hogsmeade, this would be her second time and my fourth time. About a half hour later my best bud Will joined us and then we accidentally ran into another friend of mine Keri who also joined our group and finally joining our group was my buddy Brett. This was Keri, Will and Brett's first time here so like with yesterday it was fun showing everyone around this magical place.

We actually ran into quite a few NerdStrongers today.. first coaches David and Christy in one of the shops, we then ran into fellow NerdStronger Josh with his girlfriend in another shop. And when when we stopped by the Three Broomsticks to grab a bite to eat we ran into coaches Andrew and Marla and their adorable baby son Stryder. We all sat together and enjoyed the environment when David and Christy showed with their tray of food and joined us. Then more NerdStrongers showed up, Dafna, Stephanie, Kiki, Emily and her husband came walking out of the Three Broomsticks and join our table... it was pretty awesome. And just as quickly as we all come together we all broke apart.

This was going to be the first time I was going to be able to stay in the park past night fall.. so I was going to be able to see Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle in the dark and all lite up and I have to say I was not disappointed. It was pretty amazing.

Had another amazing time, it was so cool to see so many friends there. I'm not sure when I'll be able to come back again as my schedule is crazy for the next few weeks and then it opens to the public which means it will be even busier on weekends and since it closes at 6pm during the week I can't go after work. But knowing me I'm sure I'll be visiting Hogsmeade again in no time at all.

You can check out more of my pictures from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hollywood HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment