Saturday, March 5, 2016

Visiting Hogsmeade With Friends!!!

Thanks for the collage Leo
After working out I headed once again to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hollywood. Like last weekend they were having another soft opening (technical rehearsal). Joining me for this adventure were friends and fellow NerdStronger Lauren and Leo, this would be both of their first time. Lauren and I arrived first and Leo joined us a short time later.

We started at the beginning and went through everything, all the shops, both rides, Olivanders and enjoyed some tasty vittles at The Three Broomsticks. I love experiencing anything with a first timers. I remember the first time I stepped foot in the Florida Wizarding World and it was so magical.. but I was alone so I didn't get to share the experience with anyone. So I was so happy to be there with these ladies and experience Hogsmeade for the first time through their eyes. Both are huge Potter fans so we had a blast.

Both Leo and Lauren purchased interactive wands and then went around and worked their magic with the interactive windows. That was pretty fun. I still have to pick up an interactive wand on a future visit. I mean I have like nine or ten wands at home but none of them are interactive and when I visited Wizarding World in Florida they didn't have these interactive windows and wands.


We ended our day with the ladies trying Butterbeer for the first time. Lauren with the frozen (which is my favorite) and Leo went with cold (which is also very tasty).

No comments:

Post a Comment