Monday, February 29, 2016

Wondercon Badges

Wondercon is coming up at the end of March and I've been checking their website every day to see if the "Pro" badge were released. Day after day nothing.. but I figured it had to be soon since the con is coming up. I got busy this week and wasn't able to check like I usually do. Well today I checked and sure enough they were available so I signed up to get my free badge, but when I went to get my two free guest badges they were completely sold out. I found out that they were available the day after I last checked. So it's been a week and though I was able to get a free Professional pass,  all of the guest badges were gone. Also Saturday badges were sold out, which is the only day my brother was able to go this year (he usually gets one of my free guest badges) so I wasn't sure what I was going to do for him but luckily my friend Jes had gotten an extra guest badge and was kind enough to give it to my brother... so we are both covered for Wondercon. It's away and I still have so much work to do on my Jedi Twi lek cosplay. I hope to get it all done before Wondercon but it's looking more and more doubtful as the days pass. Regardless I'm looking forward to the beginning of the con season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment